The beautiful location of our B&B offers the convenience of being right in the heart of Venice, yet, at the same time, the tranquility that will ensure you ultimate relaxation after a day of a strolliing through the vitality and frenzy of this city.
The B&B Rialto Dream is located in San Polo, the smallest of Venice’s districts, characterized by the vast presence of artisan shops, taverns, and bacari, where you can enjoy typical, traditional Venetian dishes. This area is also strategic for tourism, given several of its most important landmarks, such as the Rialto Bridge and its characteristic market – the Church of San Giacomo di Rialto, which tradition recognizes as the oldest of Venice – the Frari Basilica and the Church of San Rocco, both of great architectural and artistic importance – the famous Scuola Grande di San Rocco and the Scuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista – and also Goldoni’s house, today a Museum and Library of Theatrical Studies with collections on Goldoni’s life and works.
The B&B Rialto Dream is also just a few minutes from the famed Piazza San Marco, one of the most beautiful squares in the world that, with its homonymous Basilica, Clock Tower, the Libreria Marciana, and Ducal Palace, is certainly among one of Venice’s most important monuments and symbols of Italy.
The B&B is also only 400 meters from the well-known Museum Ca’ D’Oro, home of the Franchetti Gallery, which houses many important works of artists, such as Mantegna, Titian, Guardi, and Carpaccio, just to name a few.
HOW TO REACH US
From the Santa Lucia Train Station and
From Piazzale Roma:
• By Water Bus (public transportation service) – line 1 (25 minute trip): recommended if you want to enjoy the beauty of the Grand Canal. The bus stop is San Silvestro, which is no more than 150 meters from B&B Rialto Dream. From the San Silvestro pier, go straight towards Campo Sant Aponal. With the church behind you, take Calle del Todeschini and, after 50 meters, to the left, you’ll have arrived at the B&B.
From Tronchetto (Car Terminal):
• By Water Bus (public transportation service) – line 2 (direction: Lido). The bus stop is Rialto (25 minute trip). To avoid crossing the Ponte di Rialto, get off before, and go right, until you reach the nearby pier, then take the Water Bus – line 1 (direction: Lido), using the same ticket. Get off right at the first stop: San Silvestro (3 minute trip – side opposite the Grand Canal). From the San Silvestro pier, go straight towards Campo Sant Aponal. With the church behind you, take Calle del Todeschini and, after 50 meters, to the left, you’ll have arrived at the B&B.
From the Marco Polo Airport:
• By ATVO or ACTV Shuttle Bus to Piazzale Roma, then by Water Bus – line 1, and continue as above.
• With the ALILAGUNA Water Shuttle, which departs from the Airport pier and reaches the Rialto stop in about 60 minutes. Cross the Rialto bridge, go straight for 100 meters, then turn left towards Ruga Vecchia. Go straight until you reach Campo Sant Aponal. With the church behind you, take Calle del Todeschini and, after 50 meters, to the left, you’ll have arrived at the B&B.
From the San Giuseppe di Treviso Airport:
• A Shuttle Service connects the Treviso Airport with Venice’s Piazzale Roma, in conjunction with major flights. From Piazzale Roma, take the Water Bus (public transportation service) – line 1 (direction: Lido). From the pier, continue as above.
If you let us know your arrival time, we might be able to better organize ourselves and assist you in reaching the B&B Rialto Dream, meeting with you at the San Silvestro or Rialto piers. We might even be able to meet you at Campo Sant Aponal or Campo San Polo, and then return together to the B&B Rialto Dream.